Bugzilla (was: Icons, IDs and Image Library)

Alex Rice alex at mindlube.com
Tue Dec 2 20:11:47 EST 2003

On Dec 2, 2003, at 5:50 PM, Robert Brenstein wrote:
> Yes, it seems that bugzilla is buggy self. I have two entries there
> but when I sign up and ask to show my entries, it shows only one of
> them. If I find the other one thru search, I am shown as owner
> alright.

Runrev- I too believe this is a bug.

I asked about it on this list
<http://lists.runrev.com/pipermail/use-revolution/2003-November/
025430.html> which got no responses.

Here is the problem & workaround:

1) When you open a bugzilla bug, it as marked as state UNCO
(unconfirmed)
2) If and when the bug is assigned, it will be marked as ASSI
3) At some point bugzilla was changed so that the "My Bugs" preset
query *does not include bugs that are marked UNCO*. It used to include
them, that is for sure. Now it appears that newly created bugs
disappear because they don't show up in "My Bugs".

Workaround for 3) :
Query existing bug reports with criteria: reporter = your at email-address
You should see all your bugs including the ones with State = UNCO

Alex Rice <alex at mindlube.com> | Mindlube Software |
<http://mindlube.com>