RunRev

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Tue Dec 2 19:37:39 EST 2003

jbv wrote:

>> I am an experienced programmer, (means i know to stay away from Java and C)
>
> I can understand for Java, but why stay away from C ?

Maybe he's not writing device drivers or operating systems?

Designed as a substitute for Assembler, C is too low level for optimal
productivity in building the majority of things it's used for.

If only Object Pascal had taken off, humanity would be free from using a
2.5GL in favor of a true 3GL....  :)

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Media Corporation