revTools at startUp - again?

Sarah sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Tue Dec 2 16:54:31 EST 2003

I haven't had this problem, but I'm wondering if you have another stack
called revTools that might be opening instead? I know Richmond has
created a few alternative tool palettes and if you have installed one
of them, the original revTools might either have gone or just be unable
to open because there is another stack of the same name already open. I
have used Chipp's blue palette without any ill-effect.

Cheers,
Sarah
sarahr at genesearch.com.au
http://www.troz.net/Rev/