How do I interrupt and cleanup gracefully?

T. R. Ponn alptex2 at orwell.net
Mon Dec 1 16:05:04 EST 2003

Jan,

I tried it and it failed (the IDE locked up)...then I added the obvious
(exit to top).  And, just to make sure things were back where they're
supposed to be, I added "set allowInterrupts to true".  Badda-bing!
 That did it!

Though not a biggie, I'm still struggling with understanding the logic:
set allowInterrupts to false = allow the user to interrupt.  Sounds
backwards to me. :-D

Thanks!

on mouseUp
  put empty into msg