OS X: Can launch app but not file

tkuypers at pandora.be tkuypers at pandora.be
Sun Aug 31 15:48:00 EDT 2003

Not as far as I know... But once you get the hang of it, it works pretty
slick...
For scripts with variables in it, you can put them together like this, when
using bigger scripts, create them in the script-editor and store them in a
custom property and when needing information from the other program, use
"put the result in vResult" after the do script part...

Cheers,
Ton Kuypers