HyperCard and Revolution stacks

Dale Pond dalesvp at qwest.net
Sun Aug 31 07:47:00 EDT 2003

OK. Spent some time converting and uploading a free HC to Revolution
conversion (Mac only). Not sure how this works so bear with me. The file
is here:

http://www.svpvril.com/HC/HC_Scripts.html#Revolution

Any suggestions on how to go about this would be appreciated. File is in
two formats: hqx and rev
Dale

--
Life, Light, Love and Laughter,