CODE and XFCN resources

Brian Yennie briany at qldlearning.com
Fri Aug 29 21:27:00 EDT 2003

Ron,

Two possibilities:

1) See what you renumbered the resource to: MetaCard loads certain
resource IDs depending on the platform- this is documented in the
README around version 2.4. I would try 1200 and 1300 - two numbers that
"mod" to the same thing.

2) If that doesn't help, you could store them in separate stacks and
load with "start using"

HTH

Brian