Libraries, Transcript and Externals cont.

John Patten john.patten at sbcusd.k12.ca.us
Fri Aug 29 10:40:56 EDT 2003

Hi All...

Sorry about the missing subject previously....

So the libSMTP stack was written in Transcript. I handn't realized that the
Transcript was what the autoring script is called in Revolution.  So
Transcript is equivalent to what hypertalk was/is to Hypercard and Supertalk
was/is to SuperCard, and so on...

So all the calls that are in libSMTP are actually built into
Metacard/Revolution?

Thank You!

--
John Patten