<no subject>

Klaus Major klaus at major-k.de
Thu Aug 28 12:04:22 EDT 2003

Hi John,

> libSMTP isn't an external...
>
> Oh... I thought they were. Are the calls made in that project built
> into
> Revolution now? Or if not, what would you call the LibSMTP project?

just call it "Sean" :-D
(Hi Sean, you're fine? :-)

Just kidding.

Technically it is a "library" stack.

That means this is nothing but a "normal" stack* and you can access/use
all the scripts in its stack-script by adding this stack to the message
path
like in this example-script:

*(...that you can save as a substack of your mainstack or keep it as an
external file...)

on do_email_stuff
     start using "libSMTP"
     ## do your mail stuff here
    ###...
    ###...
     ###...
    stop using "libSMTP"
end do_email_stuff

This way the stack will only be loaded into memory when needed and
removed from memory afterwards...

Of course you can "start using xxx" in "openstack" or "preopenstack"
etc..., too.

Just as you need/like it :-)

Hope that helps...

> TIA!
>
> John Patten
> Technology Coordinator
> San Bernardino City Unified School District
> John.patten at sbcusd.k12.ca.us
> 909 381-1208
> Fax # 909 386-2540
> http://www.sbcusd.k12.ca.us