Lost revMenubar on Windows XP

Anthony Kouvousis anthonyk at fastq.com
Wed Aug 27 22:03:01 EDT 2003

Please help!

I open Rev 2.03 on Windows XP and sometimes ONLY the toolbar is visible, the menuBar does not appear anyplace. Obviously is nothing I can do to open even the msg. box and type "show revMenuBar".

When this problem occurs, I try to launch Rev again but still no menuBar is appearing - only another toolbar.

I then restart the machine but the same problem occurs (no menuBar, only toolBar!)

The only solution I have found is to reinstall the program after I shut down the machine. However, I am getting sick and tired in doing a couple of installations every day because the menuBar does not appear when launching Rev.

How do I avoid this irritating problem? Why the menuBar is not showing? Is this a Rev or Windows problem?

Any help will be greatly appreciated

Regards,

Anthony Kouvoussis