A Rev-Database used from different OSes

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Mon Aug 25 15:44:01 EDT 2003

>Now with > Rev 2.0 there is a problem with OSX. If you build a
>standalone, the Distribution-builder builds a package with the
>database-substack inside. So I can´t use my method as written above.

Hi Richard,

All my distributions involving SDB  expect a PlugIns folder for
libraries & a Data folder for databases.

The library & db stacks are NEVER made known to the Distribution
Builder, and "Create folder for substacks" is NOT selected.  When the
standalone is created, I place it in a pre-configured distribution
folder with PlugIns & Data folders containing the proper stacks &
files.
--
Rob Cozens, CCW
Serendipity Software Company

"And I, which was two fooles do so grow three.