How to purge a stack from memory by script?

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Sat Aug 23 09:01:01 EDT 2003

>All the "destroystack property to true"  and "In Stack Property, check the
>'Purge stack on close'") are not working, because else if you put the
>property to true, it's no effect until the handler is finished.

Salut François,

I'm coming into this a little late; so forgive me if my comments are
off target.

I have a handler that reads selected data from all stacks in a
folder--1,648 in my real-world situation

As it finishes processing a stack, my export handler does:

	set the destroyStack of stack currentStackName to true
	close  stack currentStackName

This seems to be working fine for moi...am I missing somethng?
--
Rob Cozens, CCW
Serendipity Software Company

"And I, which was two fooles do so grow three.