Whassup With Version Numbers?

Heather Williams heather at runrev.com
Thu Aug 21 13:37:41 EDT 2003

> On Thursday, August 21, 2003, at 07:10  AM, Robert Brenstein wrote:
>>
>> Hasn't someone reported that the update link is bogus and one needs to
>> go directly to ftp? Check the list archive of past couple days.
>
> No, the link from the homepage is bogus (or was yesterday)..

Precisely, thank you Alex. It's now fixed. There was a temporary filepath
problem. Anyone who got the wrong version, or lost in a maze of 30 day trial
pages, is now safe to go and download again.

Apologies

Heather

--
Heather Williams ~ heather at runrev.com ~ http://www.runrev.com/
Runtime Revolution - User-Centric Development Tools