Irritated at something, I think

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Wed Aug 20 15:57:00 EDT 2003

T. R. Ponn wrote:

> If they don't show up, should I be irritated at Rev for not warning me:
> "Caution, if you think you're going to need a Menu Bar, step AWAY from
> the top 20 pixels!"?

Or just select all and move down 20 pixels when you add a menu bar.

Mac's the odd one out here again:  all other OSes have the menu bar where
Fitts' Law tells them not to, at the top of the window.

Rev's solution is perhaps the simplest of all multi-platform dev tools:  you
just make your stack as you would for any other platform, and the menus are
automatically hidden on the stack and drawn in the menu bar on Mac OS.  No
extra coding, no fuss, no muss.

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Media Corporation