Richmond, Monte, Copyright, Consciences and a lot of other stuff

Mathewson richmond at mail.maclaunch.com
Tue Aug 19 10:54:00 EDT 2003

All of my offerings whether on the RR developer
contributions page or on my website are COPYRIGHT FREE and
anybody can make MERRY H*LL with them as they see fit.

However, Monte; as you feel you have been paying for my
freebies (???) if you, for some unseen reason, have an urge
to use any of my offerings please pay for them by sending
me a postcard containing the text "Bugger You Richmond" at
the address that I can supply off-list.

Love, Richmond

See Mathewson's software at:

http://members.maclaunch.com/richmond/default.html    and