easy way to do itemoffset and lineoffset simultaneous

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Sat Aug 16 16:37:00 EDT 2003

On Saturday, August 16, 2003, at 02:25 PM, Björnke von Gierke wrote:

> I have a list of lines which each contain a certain amount of items. I
> need to find a certain line based on the first two items it contains.

Ideas:

1.  Use a regex you make each call.
2.  Switch to arrays.
3.  Use offset and include the "return" in the charsToFind (put extra
return at start).
     For example:  put return & x , y into charsToFind
4.  Use fixed length data and place it in the string based on x & y
calculations.
5.  Switch to arrays.
6.  Switch to arrays.

Dar Scott