How can I copy a substack?

Graham graham.samuel at wanadoo.fr
Sat Aug 9 15:17:01 EDT 2003

Folks, I've somehow deleted a whole substack from an app I'm working on
(RunRev also crashed, but I can't repeat the error). I do have a backup
(phew!) but it's a tad out of date in respect of other parts of the file.
Therefore I want to copy the whole lost substack from my backup to my
defective working version, but I don't see how to do it. There is no 'copy
stack' feature either in the IDE or in the Transcript command set. I feel
this has got to be possible but I need help.

TIA

Graham