I speak French, so I think that I can't use Revolution, aaaaargh.

tkuypers at pandora.be tkuypers at pandora.be
Fri Aug 8 17:28:01 EDT 2003

Sorry to intrude, but I DON'T speak French...
And as far as I know, our Scottish friends from RR and a lot of other people
on this list don't either, so do you mind posting in English? Maybe we can
be of any assistance when we know what you are talking about...

And for the lack of French documentation: So what? There is no German,
Spanish, Dutch documentation either...

Not being able to use special characters: ok, baaaaddddddd Revolution, nice
to have Bugzilla...

Come on guys, give them and all of us a break...

Ton Kuypers