I speak German, so I think that I can't use Revolution, merde :-)

Jeanne A. E. DeVoto jeanne at runrev.com
Fri Aug 8 14:57:01 EDT 2003

At 4:46 AM -0700 8/8/03, Klaus Major wrote:
>P.S.
>I would really love to hear a little bit more form edinburgh on this
>list... Some sort of affirmation or stuff, just to make their customers
>feel "safe" or "secure"... (This is hard to express as a non-native
>english speaker... You get the picture...:-)

I can say only that several people in the company read the list faithfully,
but it's often a few days after the postings. (Because of time contraints,
I myself generally don't reply if others have already responded with info
and workarounds - which is why I didn't write a response to Francois's
post.) So people here are reading the list and seeing the views and
requests here, even if there isn't always a lot of visible participation.

(That being said, may I again promote use of bugzilla for bug reporting. If
you mention a bug on the list but do not file a bugzilla report, it may
well slip through the cracks and not be addressed. If you have a
reproducible bug, it's by far best to file it in bugzilla even if you also
post to the list about it.)

Jeanne A. E. DeVoto ~ jeanne at runrev.com
Runtime Revolution Limited - Software at the Speed of Thought
http://www.runrev.com/