Make games with Revolution?

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Tue Aug 5 14:24:01 EDT 2003

Hmmm... 3 months?  I'll have to go through my students' work; their
semester group project is to make a game.

I also have an independent study student who is doing on on the Aztec
empire in rev, but don't know if he can get it done well in the next three
months.  Perhaps this is the encouragement he needs!

Judy