Menu Building Prefs

Igor Couto igor at pixelmedia.com.au
Sat Aug 2 03:24:00 EDT 2003

Dear Jan,

Your replies, as usual, not just informative, but inspirational:

On Saturday, August 2, 2003, at 05:07  PM, Jan Schenkel wrote:

> Admittedly, the access to the Revolution code itself
> may seem daunting, but you can learn a LOT from their
> code

I did just that a little while ago. I wanted to learn how to put
together a 'resize-pane bar' in the middle of a window. So I followed
instructions you had posted previously on how to 'dissect' the Rev
interface, and opened the scripts of the Inspector Palette. The 'Custom
Properties' section had exactly the control I wanted.

It was, indeed, really interesting to see how the "masters" did it!

Mind you, I don't think at this stage of my adventures into the Rev
world, I would *dare* actually try to CHANGE anything in there!!! I
will just try to put up with the (few) bugs as patiently as possible,
trusting the Rev team to speedily come up with the solutions, as they
have been doing so far!...

Kind Regards,

--
Igor