Is "revShowPrintDialog" Working Yet?

Kevin Miller kevin at runrev.com
Fri Aug 1 06:56:22 EDT 2003

On 18/6/03 8:14 pm, Howard Bornstein <bornstein at designeq.com> wrote:

> I reported this specific bug to support at runrev.com on 2/13/03. For
> Windows, I always have to use the "answer printer" command, as Sarah
> suggested.

Please note that unfortunately if the bug hasn't been fixed and you haven't
submitted it to the new bug database, we don't have a record of it.
Everything is now in the database or not recorded.  When we implemented the
system we intended to upload the existing bug reports we had.  However
people quickly reported most of them again before we had time to do that,
and it would be very time consuming to sort through the old reports and
ensure we don't have duplicates, then copy them into the database.  We have
very limited resources.  This is a one time problem, but in this case, if
its not in the database, and it hasn't been fixed, please report it again.
I do apologize for the inconvenience.

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller <kevin at runrev.com> <http://www.runrev.com/>
Runtime Revolution Limited: Software at the Speed of Thought
Tel: +44 (0) 870 747 1165.  Fax: +44 (0)1639 830 707.