Styled Text, htmlText and Variables

Edwin Gore edgore at shinra.com
Wed Apr 30 19:13:03 EDT 2003

That's what I figured. I have one thing where I build a list of artists with cd titles beneath them and I wanted to bold just the artists. Turned out that I needed to put a special character in front of the artists as I pulled them into a variable, then thunk them all into a field and go through and bold the marked lines and remove the special character. I was hoping that I could to it outside of the field, since I thought it might be a little faster.

Ah well...it stil only take 150 milliseconds  for 80 entries this way.