Straight Line?

Ted tedl at voyager.net
Tue Apr 29 13:50:01 EDT 2003

In Revolution, after you create a straight horizontal line with the *Line*
tool, how do you keep it straight when later adjusting its length?

With or without the Shift key, I can initially create a straight horizontal
line, but when I touch it later, it wants to go everywhere but straight.
Revolution's Shift-key modification yields different results in the creation
of a line versus the adjustment of a line.

I've been using the Width arrows in the Inspector, but that's tedious when
working on large numbers of lines.

Does Revolution have a keystroke + drag combination that I'm missing?

Thanks,

Ted