File/Folder Selection Behavior on Windows

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Tue Apr 29 10:23:01 EDT 2003

> > 1) Being able to select multiple files when using
> > answer file

> The 'answer file' dialog box simply doesn't alloow
> this under Windows -- and I can't think of any
> platform that allows this behaviour.

Actually, Jan, it is pretty common in Windows; in fact, you can open
Word and choose "Open" and select multiple Word files to open. However
as you mentioned, what is really needed is a good custom version of the
file/folder selection dialog to allow for this kind of thing.

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com
Web Site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/