Documentation on using Windows Externals

Edwin Gore edgore at shinra.com
Sun Apr 27 13:55:02 EDT 2003

Tuviah,

So the Windows version won't work with runrev yet because it's an Active X
control? Is that correct? I've never tried using an windows externals. so
I'm still learning it all.

I do hope to do a Mac version of my app once I finish it, using the Mac
version of the CDDB external - it's just going to be harder to write and
test, since I don't have a Mac at the moment...

Edwin Gore