VS: Help With Beta of RunRev Book

Esa Kivelä Esa.Kivela at ncrc.fi
Fri Apr 25 00:55:01 EDT 2003

If You need help with board, I have YaBB board instaleld allready and there is nothing happend there right know, so it would be good forum set up discussion board?

If You are interested, or others here in list, contact me via pivate email to esa.kivela at welho.com and I'll give the url and set up forum to the board. Itsa allraedy multilanguage board (finnish/english).

Yours and for the List! :-)

EsaK