BUG! Corrupted stack - mouseControl no longer recognizes graphic objects

Jim Witte jswitte at bloomington.in.us
Thu Apr 24 01:05:22 EDT 2003

   I've got a stack that all of a sudden does not want to recognize when
the mouse is over graphic objects with mouseControl (called from a
script or the message box).  It'll work for buttons, but not for
graphics (which is a problem, since I need it to..)  I first thought it
was a bug in the Rev environment that was triggered by something, but
when I created a new mainstack with a couple of rectangles and tested
mouseControl in the new stack, it worked as it should.

   The problem first surfaced all of a sudden in 2.0b2 - I'm not sure
exactly what caused it though, but it persists even if I open the stack
up in Rev 1.1.1, or if I build it into a distribution (Mac OSX).  I can
get the stack back by copying scripts and such, but has anyone else
experienced stack corruption like this before with 2.0b2?

Thanks,
Jim