showing cursor at specific locatiom

DVGlasgow at aol.com DVGlasgow at aol.com
Wed Apr 23 11:19:02 EDT 2003

Some time ago there was a mini-debate about how wrong it might be to hide a
cursor then show it at a specific point.  After much dithering I found that
for my purposes, it is what I need to do.

The scripting solution that was posted was:

set the screenMouseLoc to globalLoc(the location of button "neutral")

Which worked fine, but now I find doesn't work in a Mac standalone, I have
double checked and it still works in the original stack.  Is there something
I need to include in the build to make it work?

Best wishes,

David Glasgow
Home/ forensic assessments --> <A HREF="http://members.aol.com/dvglasgow/">
DVGlasgow </A>