Tabbed Buttons & Cards Question

Jim Biancolo webmaster at listology.com
Tue Apr 22 09:53:13 EDT 2003

Howdy Sarah,

With regard to your first suggestion, would that separate "navigation
palette" be in a separate window from my "data" stacks?  That would
certainly fit the bill for making it global, although it's a pretty unusual
UI on the Windows platform (at least for non-IDE UIs).  I'll have to
consider that.

As for your second suggestion, I think that could work, but see my reply to
Jeanne.  I think (although I'm not sure) that it simplifies the navigation
around the "many" tab to have that be a separate stack.  I'd also have to
set the backgroundBehavior of my "tabs" so they appeared on all the cards,
and then set the backgroundBehavior of my data entry controls for the
"many" tab so they appear on each new card in that tab.  I'm not sure I can
do that.

Thanks for the feedback!  I've gotten good information out of this thread.

Take care,

Jim