exporting animations

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Mon Apr 21 21:40:01 EDT 2003

> > Thanks Eric
> >
> > I actually want something that can be exported
> > and pulled into other apps
> > like PowerPoint. I'm looking at SVG animation
> > right now and it might be what
> > I want.
>
> if the result is not empty
> then please report back!

It looks like SVG animation can do what I want but seeing as it's not
supported very well it may not help. Seeing as we can export gif images it's
a pity that we can't manipulate the frames. At the moment I'm encouraging my
clients to develop a custom presentation development environment in Rev
rather than export the animations.