Hide/Show objects - speed issue

Sarah sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Mon Apr 21 18:44:01 EDT 2003

Hi Barry,

With the screen locked, I have found hiding or showing hundreds of
objects to be nearly instantaneous, so two possibilities occur to me:
1. are you sure that some other line of your script isn't unlocking the
screen before the hide?
2. have you set up a visual effect that could be taking up time?

Cheers,
Sarah
sarahr at genesearch.com.au
http://www.troz.net/Rev/