Creating EPS files

tkuypers at pandora.be tkuypers at pandora.be
Mon Apr 21 09:59:01 EDT 2003

Claus,
Lookt at the program, looks very interesting, but does conversion to PDF and
that is a format Xpress doesn't like... Conversion to EPS seems to be a
problem, I also looked at creating SVG files, but converting these to a
format QuarkXPress likes is just as impossible...
No, i think I need to create a preview mysef and it has to be tiff, becuase
the client needs to create eps-files on Mac and PC, for Mac and Windows
Xpress...

Any more suggestions? Anything is welcome, I am stuck here :-((

Ton