DT interface widget

Ken Norris pixelbird at interisland.net
Sun Apr 20 16:49:01 EDT 2003

Hello Revvers,

What I want to do is inexpensively create a software input emulator
interface with lots of options for the handicapped that can control the
computer, and therefore many other apps, through the OS. It must reside on
the DT, ride over all other apps, and be able to control them in place of
ordinary input devices, with options like single-switch operations, button
detection templates with speech feedback, and special cursor movement/dwell
control.

Can I build such an interface with Rev? If so, I may be able to give up my
day job sooner. If not I will investigate Apple's 'Project
Builder"/"Interface Builder" apps (but that's not xPlatform).

TIA,
Ken N.