Doing a Progress Bar

Edwin Gore edgore at shinra.com
Sat Apr 19 21:47:01 EDT 2003

Your correct, I did want to hide the activities, but I wanted to keep the
main window open and unchanged throughout the process.

Unfortunately, after trying it, Yves' idea won't work for me, since I am
actually creating cards as I perform the import, and create automatically
takes you to the new card....so I am going to just hide the window, as you
suggested.

Thanks for your help everybody!