Script Debugger not working

ncouch ncouch at mail.airmail.net
Fri Apr 18 18:52:01 EDT 2003

Has anyone come up against the situation where you go into the Script
Debugger and it does not allow you to "Step Into" or "Trace" the script.

The only things that I can see that have changed or might effect this are:

1) I recently installed the Revolution 2.0 beta (only on the Mac)

2) The stack I am working on has been mainly developed under Windows XP but
I am now working under Mac OS X.

I haven't seen item #2 effect my ability to run the Script Debugger so I
tend to doubt that is it.

I have tried to take the stack back to the Windows environment and the
Script Debugger doesn't work there either.

What happened?

TIA

Nate