Tabbed Buttons & Cards Question

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 18 14:26:01 EDT 2003

Hi Jim,

An alternative is to only store the data in the
substack, and have the 'next' and 'previous' buttons
retrieve and store the data from the substack (or a
database for that matter [*]), and display it in your
main stack.
That way you don't have to go to another stack, and
you can use your 'tabbed' approach.

Hope this helped,

Jan Schenkel.

[*] Serendipity Database Binary by Rob Cozens is a
good choice if you want to keep everything in stacks.
http://www.oenolog.com/ftp/serendipity_downloader.htm