alignment palette in version 2.0

David Vaughan dvk at dvkconsult.com.au
Fri Apr 18 03:04:01 EDT 2003

On Friday, Apr 18, 2003, at 16:18 Australia/Sydney, Chris Sheffield
<cm_sheffield at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I saw that.  But in version 1.1.1, there is also a
> menu option "Alignment Palette", which gives some
> other options for centering and re-layering objects.
> There's one option in particular that let's you align
> all selected objects to their centers horizontally or
> vertically.

All of these are still there. The menu item for Align Objects contains
five options: Equalise, Align, Distribute, Nudge and Relayer. If you
select just one object then the Size and Position menu selection gives
positioning and layering as well.

regards
David