2.0 Distribution Builder

Michael mfitz53 at comcast.net
Thu Apr 17 21:47:00 EDT 2003

 Can anyone tell me if there have been issues with the distribution
builder in the 2.0 beta? Or possibly problems in registering?
 For some reason, I cannot get the builder to open. I also notice that
in the end task window, Revolution is simply not there after I have it
open, only a highlited empty line.
 Also, the stacks have the generic windows icon and will not open
unless I open them in the development environment. I have uninstalled
the program and reinstalled it after the repair option did not help,
but have the same problem.
 I'm running the 2.0 beta under the sbe license with Win98SE.
thanks in advance,
mike