Moving system Dialog boxes

Edwin Gore edgore at shinra.com
Tue Apr 15 19:12:00 EDT 2003

That seems to have worked. though I also tweaked the script so that it
either centers on the open document, or appears centered a ways below the
menu bar if there is no open document.

An interesting side effect taht I have not been able to track down yet has
come up though...when I open one particular dialog I built (go stack
"importer" as modal) in the runtime environment, I get the RunRev dialog
telling me that my registration code has been accepted!!! Once it's a
standalone though, everything works fine. Weird..