scrollbar still deficient in Rev2B2?

Kevin Miller kevin at runrev.com
Tue Apr 15 09:53:22 EDT 2003

On 15/4/03 1:06 pm, Ivers, Doug E <Doug_Ivers at lord.com> wrote:

> I have a vertical scrollbar (not part of a field) and it works fine except it
> doesn't respond to clicks in the "shaft" area behind the thumb slider (often
> used to increment by a whole page).  Doesn't work on Mac OSX or Windows.  Or
> maybe I'm confused by the documentation:  "you can use a scrollbarDrag handler
> to handle all scrollbar movements."

Please send me the stack off list.  Its probably just a value set on the
scroll bar but I'll check it out.

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller <kevin at runrev.com> <http://www.runrev.com/>
Runtime Revolution Limited: Software at the Speed of Thought
Tel: +44 (0) 870 747 1165.  Fax: +44 (0)1639 830 707.