Plain text only please

Heather Williams heather at runrev.com
Mon Apr 14 06:57:00 EDT 2003

Guys,

I'm seeing a lot of html garbage on the list digests lately... Time for my
regular reminder to the old hands, and request to new listers. Please, post
to the lists in plain text only, no html. The list simply processes it as
garbage if your recipient is on digest mode, as the vast majority are. This
wastes bandwith, makes the list harder to scan, and increases the amount of
email I have to wade through every morning when people start complaining.

Thanks!

Heather

Your friendly listmom
--