OT: MacWorld UK doesn't honor programming tools

Ro Nagey ro.nagey at verizon.net
Mon Apr 14 01:58:01 EDT 2003

Not enough as far as I am concerned! ;)

I am not picking on MacWorld UK in particular...just noticed the
absence of programming in their list when it was announced. I do
remember when MacWorld shows would give Editor's Choice awards to
programming languages, but the last time I was at a MacWorld Expo was
years ago and haven't followed it since.

The point I was trying to make was that it was curious that a
Mac-advocate magazine doesn't cover development tools. Any magazine. ;)

Ro