Beta Testdrive: (QT problems)

Kurt Kaufman kkaufman at snet.net
Sat Apr 12 13:28:01 EDT 2003

"...Rev throws error messages on me reporting it couldn´t
find a handler (playstopped), but I am not dealing with the playstopped
message. When I want to look at the script that caused this I get to a
line
of my player objects script that defenetly has got nothing to do with
the
playstopped message...."

I have also seen odd things happening where the QT players are
concerned (have also received seemingly bogus playstopped messages only
in Rev 2).   The Rev. development team knows about this and are working
on fixing the problems.
-Kurt