Tabbed Buttons Properties?

Trevor DeVore trevor at mangomultimedia.com
Thu Apr 10 15:40:01 EDT 2003

On Thursday, April 10, 2003, at 03:07  PM, Robert Brenstein wrote:

>> Use menuHistory.  If you wanted to select the second tab you would do
>> the following:
>>
>> set the menuHistory of btn "Button 1" to 2
>>

> What is the origin/logic of "menuHistory"? I mean the name of this
> property. At first glance, it does not seem to be on to use to toggle
> tab setting.

I'm not sure but a button state (cascade, tabbed, combobox, etc.) is
set using it's menuMode property.  Other button properties use the menu
terminology such as menuButton, menuLines, etc.  Definitely not names
you would look for when you are first getting into Revolution.

Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Multimedia
trevor at mangomultimedia.com