Shareware Marketing

miscdas at boxfrog.com miscdas at boxfrog.com
Thu Apr 10 05:21:01 EDT 2003

Monte Goulding writes:

> Hi All
>
> I'm just wondering if anyone has any tips, tricks or recommendations for
> shareware marketing.
>
> Cheers
>
> Monte Goulding

Mr. Goulding,

A proven technique for generating repeat traffic and sales is to give away
something in its entirety (cripple ware and "chapter 1 of my book" just
don't cut it) as an unannounced "thank-you for ordering" gift. Of course,
something that is of little cost for you. This has been shown to cause the
consumer to have "good feelings" about you, hence resulting in return
traffic as well as traffic via word-of-mouth to freinds.

miscdas