mcompanys at mac.com
Thu Apr 10 05:16:01 EDT 2003
I am developing with RR 1.1.1 mac OS 10.2.4.
My stack (almost finished) is more and more behaving in a annoying way:
- the left down arrow for "height" in the basic section of the
properties window, behaves as de left up arrow (increasing).
- the Colors and Patterns in the Objet menu doesn't work (the palette
won't show up
- sometimes with no apparent reason the fifth tab in a button
properties window (the one which shows the contents) behaves as the
fourth, I I cann't get the contents.
- In a unlocked field, the Enter key behaves as the return key.
- the insertion point doesn't show up in the fields. If a create a new
field, it shows up all right, but disappears if I change the layer.
- In the msg box, <put name of cd fld 1> answers but typing <put number
of bkgnd field "Lettres"> I get <Message execution error:
Error description: Chunk: no such object>. The concerned fld belongs to
a group and its properties window is reads: <Editing bkgnd field
- Sometimes the error windows indicates an error in line 372 but there
no line 372 in any of the scripts.
the enterKey message has a wild erratic behavior: the handler will work
or not and, if it works, then it keeps working even when the handler
has been deleted
Is there any way to fix my stack or must I t redo it from scratch? Any
idea of what may have caused this trouble?
Thank you for your help.
More information about the use-livecode