I Sure Hope the Build Is Fixed in 2.0

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Tue Apr 8 10:37:01 EDT 2003

Thanks to Malte Brill for the off-list heads up that the resource
fork of license.rev must be cleared to eliminate error 1,010.

I set up the same scenario in 2.0B as I had in 2.0PB4.  Built the
application, moved it to my working directory, and built it again.
All my files are still extant!

I'll watch it closely for a while; but it seems this bug may finally
be windshield slime.

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company
http://www.oenolog.com/who.htm