Beta 2.0 - Bugs 'n' stuff

Rodney Somerstein rodneys at io.com
Mon Apr 7 14:26:01 EDT 2003

>4) The Tool Palette keeps disappearing and reappearing opposite the script
>editor window (open Script, Tool Palette disappears, then the
>reverse)...drives me crazy! Is there a reason for it?

As someone else pointed out to me, simply go to Edit>Preferences and
in the Script Editor preferences, uncheck the checkbox telling it to
hide palettes and such. Hopefully the default will change before the
release as I suspect most people would prefer not to have the palette
and object browser disappear when editing.

-Rodney
Rodney Somerstein         Meditation... it's not what you think.
rodneys at io.com
                           Outside of a dog, a man's best friend
                           is a book. Inside of a dog, it's too
                           dark to read. -- Groucho Marx