Revolution 2.0 Beta Now Available - And Special Offer

Heather Williams heather at runrev.com
Mon Apr 7 10:48:06 EDT 2003

> If it comes in November (or a Service Release) it will
>> not unblock the
>> new version...
>> I must admit the licence program is quite complicated...
>
> Hmmm I think that there's a problem to the gyu like me: Im seirus progammer
> but o don't nay effort in my budget to pay again if RR 2.0 gomes "too late"
> and my 1.1.1 license wil not unlock it.
>
> Hmm because RR 2.0 is aldready late and there is huge work to do in the RR's
> development team (like fix that printing problem with text fields in Windows
> what I have told several times etc.), its only fair that when 2.0 comes out
> its pugrade may be free to all of us who bought 1.1.1 license?

Ok, there still seems to be some confusion, so let me lay it all out again:

When you buy Revolution, normally, you're also buying all updates for a
year. Since we are late with the 2.0 release, anybody whose license expires
after 28th October last year, will get 2.0 for free, even if it falls
outside their license period. So, even if your license expired *last
November* you would still get 2.0 on that license.

The new announced offer of a $99 renewal *next year* for all *new*
purchasers of a $995 license during the beta period in no way affects this
commitment we have already made.

I hope that clears up any doubts anyone still has,

Regards,

Heather

--
Heather Williams <heather at runrev.com> <http://www.runrev.com/>